Free Delivery within Singapore
I’m EM, and I am exploring my craft to make functional art pieces.
Handmade in Singapore, I work mainly with paper, cotton > linen to make books from recycled paper.
How long does delivery take and cost?
|Delivery Option||Delivery Period||Delivery Cost|
|Singapore (non-trackable)||3-5 days||Free|
|Singapore (trackable)||2-3 days||SGD $4|
|USA (non-trackable)||35 business days (may take longer due to covid)||USD $12|
|USA (trackable)||35 business days (may take longer due to covid)||USD $19|
|Rest of the world USA (non-trackable)||7-35 business days (may take longer due to covid)||USD $14|
|Rest of the world USA (trackable)||7-35 business days (may take longer due to covid)||USD $20|
Please note that for deliveries to the European Union, there will be import VAT on orders under €150.
Buyers are responsible for customs and import taxes that may apply.
How can I track my order?
Only orders with trackable shipping option have a tracking code.
When the order is shipped, you will receive an email with the tracking code.
Can I cancel or update my order?
If you need to cancel or make a change to your order, please reach out within 24 hours of placing the order.
Kindly note that as our team works hard to get your order dispatched as quickly as possible, we may not be able to cancel or update your order upon request.
Can I change my address?
Feel free to reach out to us within 48 hours of placing your order and we will try our best to accommodate the change before the order is processed.
Once the order is shipped, we cannot change the address on our end.
What payment methods are accepted?
Prices shown are in USD.
For customers in Singapore
Payment can be made through credit/debit cards, paynow or paylah.
For paynow or paylah, please choose "Offline Payments/Pay Offline" option upon checkout, and there will be links to the paynow and paylah QR codes.
For customers outside of Singapore
We accept payments via major credit or debit cards such as Amex, Visa, Mastercard.
How are refunds processed?
Information I Collect:
To fulfil your order, you must provide me with certain information such as your name, email address, postal address, payment information, and the details of the product that you’re ordering. You may also choose to provide me with additional personal information (for a custom order, for example), if you contact me directly.
Why I Need Your Information and How I Use It:
I rely on a number of legal bases to collect, use, and share your information, including:
- As needed to provide my services, such as when I use your information to fulfil your order, to settle disputes, or to provide customer support;
- When you have provided your affirmative consent, which you may revoke at any time, such as by signing up for my mailing list;
- If necessary to comply with a legal obligation or court order or in connection with a legal claim, such as retaining information about your purchases if required by tax law; and
- As necessary for the purpose of my legitimate interests, if those legitimate interests are not overridden by your rights or interests, such as providing and improving my services. I use your information to provide the services you requested and in my legitimate interest to improve my services.
Information Sharing and Disclosure:
Information about my customers is important to my business. I share your personal information for very limited reasons and in limited circumstances, as follows:
- Service providers. I engage certain trusted third parties to perform functions and provide services to my shop, such as delivery companies. I will share your personal information with these third parties, but only to the extent necessary to perform these services.
- Compliance with laws. I may collect, use, retain, and share your information if I have a good faith belief that it is reasonably necessary to: (a) respond to legal process or to government requests; (b) enforce my agreements, terms and policies; (c) prevent, investigate, and address fraud and other illegal activity, security, or technical issues; or (d) protect the rights, property, and safety of my customers, or others.
Transfers of Personal Information Outside the EU:
I may store and process your information through third-party hosting services in the US and other jurisdictions. As a result, I may transfer your personal information to a jurisdiction with different data protection and government surveillance laws than your jurisdiction. If I am deemed to transfer information about you outside of the EU, I rely on Privacy Shield as the legal basis for the transfer, as Google Cloud is Privacy Shield certified.
If you reside in certain territories, including the EU, you have a number of rights in relation to your personal information. While some of these rights apply generally, certain rights apply only in certain limited cases. I describe these rights below:
- Access. You may have the right to access and receive a copy of the personal information I hold about you by contacting me using the contact information below.
- Change, restrict, delete. You may also have rights to change, restrict my use of, or delete your personal information. Absent exceptional circumstances (like where I am required to store data for legal reasons) I will generally delete your personal information upon request.
- Object. You can object to (i) my processing of some of your information based on my legitimate interests and (ii) receiving marketing messages from me after providing your express consent to receive them. In such cases, I will delete your personal information unless I have compelling and legitimate grounds to continue using that information or if it is needed for legal reasons.
- Complain. If you reside in the EU and wish to raise a concern about my use of your information (and without prejudice to any other rights you may have), you have the right to do so with your local data protection authority.
How to Contact Me
For purposes of EU data protection law, I, Jo Xu, am the data controller of your personal information. If you have any questions or concerns, you may contact me at email@example.com.